2018-2019 PTO Member Information and Volunteer Drive
The LCS – Lincolnton PTO has a wide range of plans for the 2018-2019 school year and we need your help! We want the upcoming school year to be the best year yet, and that means that we need every family to be an ACTIVE member.
Here are some of the ways that our PTO helps you:
- Provides funding and supplies to teachers and classrooms
- Creates open communication between administration, teachers, staff, and parents
- Builds a stronger school community
- Increases the educational opportunities for our students
- Sponsors fun events for our students and families
- Provides volunteer opportunities for family service hours
You’re already a member of the PTO for this school year!
- PTO membership is open to all family members of students attending LCS – Lincolnton. This means not just parents can participate, so invite the grandparents, aunts, and uncles too!
- All LCS families and staff are provisional members of the PTO until a membership form is completed. Once you submit your membership form, your membership status will change to ACTIVE.
- LCS – Lincolnton operates its PTO using family memberships which entitles one vote to each family for any organizational decisions. Only active members are eligible to vote.
- Active membership involves volunteer hours. The volunteer hours can be met collectively from within families. The number of volunteer hours required is determined by the Administration. The PTO provides volunteer opportunities to help fulfill the volunteer hour requirements.
- Volunteer hours may be obtained through on-campus volunteering, at-home volunteering, item donations, and by attending PTO meetings. Any time spent shopping for items needed for PTO or school functions counts towards volunteer hours.
ACTIVATE your LCS – Lincolnton PTO Membership for the 2018-2019 school year today!
Click here to ACTIVATE now!
For more information on PTO Membership, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org